BILINGUAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY & TECHNOLOGY OF LAKE WALES
BILINGUAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY & TECHNOLOGY OF LAKE WALES
I have read the “Statement of Faith” printed below and choose to subscribe to them. I am willing to have my child teach in accordance the “Statement of Faith” as described in the Holy Bible RV 1960. Enrolling my child in this school was voluntarily. I chose to abide and accept the Academy believes and I will ensure that my child will also respect and abide by the Academy’s rules and believes.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; John 5:39).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:4-6; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30, John 14:9-11; John 15:26)
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:16; Mark 8:27-29; Luke 9:18-20; Romans 1:3-6), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:27-35; Isaiah 7:14), in His sinless life (1 John 3:5), in His miracles (Acts 2:22; John 3:2), in His vicarious and atoning death (Romans 3:25; 1 Timothy 2:5-6; Hebrews 9:14; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 john 2:2), through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection (Romans 6:9; 1 Corinthians 15:3-5), and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Luke 24:50-53; Act 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 3:16), and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory (Act 1:11; John 14:2-3; Philippians 2:6; Hebrews 1:1-4).
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Chris. (Luke 24:47; Romans 8:16; Matthew 10:13-15; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7).
5. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body, in answer to believing in Prayer (Isaiah 53:4-5; Mathew 8:15-17; James 5:14-16).
6. We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers (Act 2:4).
7. We believe in the sanctifying power of the holy Spirit by who is indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Holy life (Romans 6:3-14; 8:1-2, 11). We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 John 3:16; Galatians 6:10; 1 Corinthians 12:13; 1 Peter3:8; Ephesians 4:1-6, 13-16)
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (2 Corinthians 5:10; Romans 14:12; Hebrews 9:27; Acts 24:15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18; 1 John 5:11).
9. We believe that God created only male and female and were created to praise him and to multiply forming a family, the man, the woman, and the descendants. Only this can be possible by the union of a man and woman (Genesis 2:21-24; 2:18-20).
10. We believe that God created marriage in the blessing, as a blessing for both man and woman, before any sin or rebellion entered the world, and the He created marriage to be between a man and a woman, who entered into a covenant relationship, complement one another, serve one another, and sanctify one another for as long they both shall live. Accordingly, we reject any attempt to redefine marriage as a union of people of the same sex, or between more than one man o woman. We believe that the homosexual lifestyle and alternative gender identities are contrary to the Holy Bible (Genesis 1:27-28; Genesis 2:15-24; Leviticus 18:22; Leviticus 20:7-22; Matthew 19:4-6; Romans 1: 26-32; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11; 7:14; 1 Timothy 1:9-11). We believe that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin. (Genesis1:27; Deuteronomy 22:5). Therefore, Students will use the bathroom in accordance to their birth gender and will be referred to as he or she only.
11. We believe that because God created all human life it is sacred and of inestimable worth and to be valued and protected, including pre-born babies, the aged, physically and mentally challenged, and every other staged and condition in all its dimensions from conception through natural death (Psalms 139). We are called to defend, protect and value the human life and all form of life.
This Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inerrant and inspired Word of God, and speak with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. For purposes of this school’s faith, doctrine, educational philosophy, beliefs, core values, policies, practices, and discipline, the Board of Directors has final interpretive authority on the meaning and application of the Bible.
I have read the “Statement of Faith” printed above and will subscribe to them.
I understand the school is a Christian academy and their faith is Christianism, therefore, they will teach my child to pray on knees and to worship God. I understand the attending to Chapel every Friday is a requirement and my child will participate on it.
I understand that BCAT of Lake Wales do not convert anyone to their faith and respect everyone’s believes, as long as they are not brought into conversation, displays or jewelry inside the school. I do agree with the Dress Code Policy in regards jewelry and symbols.
I understand and agree with the use of the RV 1960 or KJV 1960 Bible to teach Bible and Chapel.
I understand and agree that upon entering my child to BCAT of Lake Wales, I am willing to have my child teach in accordance with the school’s “Statement of Faith” and Christianism. I do understand that Bilingual Christian Academy & Technology of Lake Wales, Inc reserve the right of admission and to terminate the enrollment of anyone who violates or challenge or disrespect their believes.